Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Blues

I noticed with interest the remarks by our great leader yesterday.
It was just a strange coincidence that he managed to get a passport for a guy around the same time that he makes a donation to Fianna Fáil (which remains unaccounted for). This man, according to Der Taoiseach, was a child of an Irish citizen and poor oul bertie would do the same for any other Irish person. On my trip to Belgium last year for a weekend with a recently departed lover (she didn't die, she just left for another guy), i realised my passport had gone through the wash. I went to Dublin, a week before my trip. Was told i'd have to come back again later in the week to get it again. Just because I love going into the rotten pool of corruption twice a week. I rang Bertie at the time, me being a child of an Irish citizen and indeed an Irish citizen myself. Unfortunately, due to the fact I did not have $10,000 or more I would have to make that second journey after all. Also, this child business. Are we to believe that this man was about 6 when he wanted this passport? He had more money than me when I was six. Although I didn't do my first communion until I was seven, the Post Office still didn't see that much money heading their way.
Ah well, I wonder what today will throw up for our illiterate leader? Will the plank in opposition try something new today? Or like his namesake in RTE, will he remain about as stimulating as an ugly girl when you're sober?
Only time will tell.
By the way I'm predicting Liverpool will give a hiding to Sunderland this weekend. They'll be smarting from West Ham and will probably take it out on these guys.
Totally irrelevant but it's a valid point.
Have a nice weekend losers

No comments: