Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bertie @ Mahon

Hi,
How many lies exactly does that f**ker have to tell before people believe he is a crooked, lying, sneaky, snivelling little snake? Today, our magnificent one told the Mahon tribunal that £5000 unexplained might have been an inheritance from his father. What? Is this the truth? No. What this is, however, is another attempt to gain the support of the moronic voters who believe that poor Bertie should be left alone. I can just hear the conversations over the tea in living rooms throughout the country - "Oh poor Bertie! How can they expect him to remember anything about that? His father had just died. The poor man was probably still in shock. Why don't those mean people down at the tribunal just leave him alone?" Why indeed. The only thing poor about Bertie is his lack of general speaking and writing abilities. His explanations are poor as well but until citizens are forced to take IQ tests before being allowed to vote, that's not going to affect his chances of being re-elected. It really must be the tip of the iceberg when you don't even remember where small amounts of money like £5000 come from. Just like I didn't remember where that tenner that appeared in my back pocket the other day came from. As it turned out, I was still in a state of semi-consciousness when my wife told me in the morning to get milk on my way home from work (I didn't and to be honest I still don't believe she told me to get it). She's great though. Thing is, if i'm held accountable for €10 I spent on two pints in the evening and will remember why I shouldn't have spent it for years to come, how can Bertie not remember 5k?
God Bless

No comments: